i have lots and lots of followers on here, and i love you guys so much!
but i don’t have time to have a tumblr right now :/ and i would just keep this account and not use it for the time being, but there’s a hacker boy that would love to take over this blog and be mean to people for no reason….
Could you promote my blog before yours goes?
taramantras-deactivated20140110 asked: personally, i think the phrase "get a life" was way over-used in the late 90's, causing it to die out; but i think now would be the perfect time for me to tell you to "get a life" you little wanna-be troll.
Do you ever about the underlying aspects as to why I do what I do? Have not you the ability to do a little extrospection, feel empathy or sympathy?
- 1: What are you wearing?
- Waffle tee and boxers.
- 2: Ever been in love?
- 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
- 4: How tall are you?
- 1.8 (should be 1.86 at least)
- 5: How much do you weigh?
- 6: Any tattoos do you want?
- Not any permanent
- 7: Any piercings that you want?
- Snake bites, maybe
- 8: OTP?
- 9: Favorite Show?
- None atm
- 10: Favorite bands?
- 11: Something you miss?
- 12: Favorite song?
- Heaven is waiting - Danse Society. Not really, but the first song I thought of.
- 13: How old are you?
- 14: Zodiac sign?
- 15: Hair Color?
- Dirty blonde? Brown??
- 16: Favorite Quote?
- Victory not vengeance.
- 17: Favorite singer?
- 18: Favorite color?
- 19: Loud music or soft?
- Depends on mood
- 20: Where do you go when you're sad?
- 21: How long does it take you to shower?
- Every day
- 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 30 mins to 1 hr
- 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
- 24: Turn on?
- 25: Turn off?
- Everything else
- 26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
- Muh "cool" pix
- 27: Fears?
- 28: Last thing that made you cry?
- 29: Last time you cried?
- 30: Meaning behind your url
- It's from something read by Terence McKenna
- 31: Last book you read?
- Prometheus Rising
- 32: Last song you listened to?
- Take me home Shankill road
- 33: Last show you watched?
- Dr Who
- 34: Last person you talked to?
- 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- Sister or friend
- 36: Favorite food?
- 37: Place you want to visit?
- Pacific Northwest
- 38: Last place you were?
- 39: Do you have a crush?
- 40: Last time you kissed someone?
- Don't remember
- 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
- Don't remember
- 42: What color underwear are you wearing?
- 43: What color shirt are you wearing?
- 44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
- 45: Wearing any bracelets?
- 46: Last sport you played?
- 47: Last song you sang?
- 48: Last prank call you remember doing?
- 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
- A couple days ago
- 50: Favorite movie?
- Party monster ... maybe
I feel more chagrined about my lyrical evocation of Intelligence Intensification. In the 1970s, I simply did not recognize the extent to which the 1960s “youth revolution” had terrified our ruling Elite, or that they would try to prevent future upsurges of radical Utopianism by deliberately “dumbing down” the educational system. What they have produced, the so-called Generation X, must rank as not only the most ignorant but also the most paranoid and depressive kids ever to infest our Republic. I agree with outlaw radio star Travis Hipp that the paranoia and depression result inevitably from the ignorance. These kids not only don’t know anything; they don’t even want to know. They only realize, vaguely, that somebody has screwed them out of something, but they don’t have enough zest or bile to try to find out who screwed them and what they were screwed out of. Fortunately, this Age of Stupidity cannot last very long. Already, most people know that if you want a good TV or VCR, you buy Japanese; for a good car, Japanese or German, etc. Eventually, in order to compete, the Elite will have to allow a bit more education for American youth, before we sink fully to the level of a Third World nation.
Robert Anton Wilson, Prometheus Rising